Once born as the chapel of the Chiesetta della Misericordia, The Chapel Club is now a sophisticated space for private events.
The Chapel Club was the chapel of the Chiesetta della Misericordia, a building overlooking the delightful Campo de l’Abazia, in the heart of the Misericordia district, and dating back to the 10th century.
The church, now deconsecrated, has become an important reference point for exhibitions as well as cultural and private events, revealing all its potential during the Biennale period. In addition, a third event space has been carved out of the same complex of the Chiesa della Misericordia: Agli Archivi, a venue ideal for corporate events and temporary exhibitions.
The original altar adorned with mosaics is the centerpiece of the Chapel Club: it preserves the Chapel ancient charm and blends perfectly with the 1930’s style furnishings that enrich the space. The Chapel Club is perfect for intimate and private events, for small talks and presentations besides being a fundamental additional space for the events organized in the Chiesetta.