Scoletta dei Tiraoro e Battioro
The Scoletta dei Tiraoro e Battioro is a historic building located in the Santa Croce district.
It's perfect for temporary exhibitions, conferences and cocktail parties.
The Scoletta dei Tiraoro e Battioro, already prepared for wall-mounted works and with its generous 200 square metres of exhibition space, is an ideal venue for temporary exhibitions. The space, developed on two floors and a mezzanine connected by wide flights of stairs, enjoys a direct view of the Grand Canal and has a private entrance from Campo San Stae, next to the church of the same name.
The building, completed in 1711, was until 1798 the seat of the Corporazione degli artigiani (guild of craftsmen) dedicated to the working of gold threads and leaves, and still preserves inside, precious original furnishings that bear witness to its history.
DIRECTIONABLE LIGHTING SYSTEM